- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Do you experience joy and feel aligned with the work you do most of your days? At Sunderland Coaching we believe that this is possible when you are empowered with the skills to do so. We also believe that learning is experiential and that mastering a few simple tools can set you on a path to radically transform your personal and professional life.
This 2-hour workshop series will provide an introduction to The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership.
Over the course of 6 weeks, Executive Conscious Leadership Coach, Debra Sunderland, will introduce Commitments 1-6, which focus on radical responsibility, learning through curiosity, emotional intelligence, candor and creating impeccable agreements.
What is it?
- A 6-week forum practicing conscious leadership.
- This introduction is designed for leaders who:
What will we learn?
- How limiting beliefs and patterns keep us stuck.
- How we create drama for ourselves and others.
- How to shift to success, purpose, and ease.
- How to make responsive vs reactive decisions.
- How to respond with curiosity rather than blame.
- How to empower yourself by learning from the results you don’t want.
- How to improve culture and communication.
- The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadershipby Jim Dethmer and Diana Chapman
- Book required - available on Amazon.com
Time & Dates
4/17 from 12:00 - 2:00p
5/1, 5/14, 5/29, 6/12, 6/26 from 12:00pm-2:30pm
This series is complementary to all EC members and associates.
15 seats available.
To get the most out of this series we recommend attending all sessions!
Watch this video:A Key to Conscious Leadership